Not a lot of peaches are grown in Alaska, but that doesn’t stop us from enjoying fresh, juicy ones that are shipped in! This no bake fresh peach pie with graham cracker crust may be the easiest dessert recipe ever. Unless, you just eat the sweet peach!
No Bake Fresh Peach Pie
This recipe for no bake fresh peach pie has been a family favorite for years! And I have to give credit where credit is due. The original recipe came from Jeff’s best friend and his wife Gaylene.
It’s our go to for simple summer desserts along with this recipe for No Bake Cheesecake or Key Lime Pie when there’s a hankering for something sweet and not a lot of time. The kids went through 3 pies alone last week! (All right, Jeff and I might have helped a little.)
For the filling, there’s only three ingredients: Fresh Peaches, Sweetened Condensed Milk, and Lime juice. Yup, that’s it. Throw in a store bought graham cracker crust and you literally have a 5-10 minute dessert (although we generally do a homemade graham cracker crust).
The presentation is rustic and chunky, rarely do the slices come out in perfect “pie” shape. So if you want smaller bites, just cut the peaches down to size. Top with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, and viola…peach pie perfection!
(For a fun, tropical twist, try using fresh mangos alone, or mix in with the peaches. It works really well!)
Give it a go with summer peach season coming into full swing…Cheers!
No Bake Fresh Peach Pie w/Graham Cracker Crust
For the Peach Filling:
- 6-8 ripe Yellow or White Peaches
- 1-14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 c. Lime Juice fresh or bottled
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 c. Butter melted
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
Peach Pie Filling
- Peel and slice or dice peaches to desired size.
- Place peaches in bowl, and add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix until fruit is coated well.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator 15-20 minutes.
Graham Cracker Crust
Use a 9-10 inch store bought crust or, while the filling is chilling:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers or use store bought crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt.
- Pour butter over crumbs and stir well to moisten crumb mixture.
- Press mixture into 9 or 10 inch pie plate (I use a measuring cup as pictured above to get an even, packed crust).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges turn brown
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Then pour peach filling into pie crust, chill until ready to eat, slice and enjoy!
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
- For a fun twist, try making it with fresh mangos!