No Bake Fresh Peach Pie w/Graham Cracker Crust
A simple no bake recipe using fresh peaches in a graham cracker crust of your choice. Sweet, juicy, tangy late summer goodness!
- Prep Time: 10-20 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min. pie crust
- Total Time: 20-30 min.
- Yield: 6-8 servings. 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Method: Comfort Classic
For the Peach Filling:
- 6–8 ripe Yellow or White Peaches
- 1–14 oz. can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 c. Lime Juice (fresh or bottled)
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 c. Butter, melted
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
Peach Pie Filling
- Peel and slice or dice peaches to desired size.
- Place peaches in bowl, and add sweetened condensed milk and lime juice.
- Mix until fruit is coated well.
- Allow to chill in refrigerator 15-20 minutes.
Graham Cracker Crust
Use a 9-10 inch store bought crust or, while the filling is chilling:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers or use store bought crumbs.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and salt.
- Pour butter over crumbs and stir well to moisten crumb mixture.
- Press mixture into 9 or 10 inch pie plate (I use a measuring cup as pictured above to get an even, packed crust).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until edges turn brown
- Remove and allow to cool.
- Then pour peach filling into pie crust, chill until ready to eat, slice and enjoy!
- Top with whipped cream or ice cream.
- For a fun twist, try making it with fresh mangos!
Keywords: No Bake Fresh Peach Pie, Graham Cracker Crust, Mango, Peach