For the Crab Salad:
- Dice green peppers, green onions; deseed and dice jalapeno.
- Cut crab meat into desired bite size pieces.
- Mix crab meat and fresh veggies together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, Mexican crema, Old Bay Seasoning, and lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over crab and veggies, then mix together.
- Allow to chill if desired for ~ 1/2 hour, then salt and pepper to taste.
For the Grilled Avocado:
- Turn the grill on medium-high to high heat.
- Cut avocados in half and remove pit.
- Drizzle lemon juice over avocado halves.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Place flesh side down on the grill, and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with salt.
To assemble, spoon chilled king crab salad onto avocado halves in desired amount. Garnish with cilantro, serve with a lemon wedge, and enjoy!